Workwear is often focussed on men and therefore has a fit and look that serves these men. The past years workwear aimed at women has increased substantially. At Tricorp an abudance of workwear is available for women. In this article we will elaborate on our women’s workwear.
Workwear: also available for women!
Women’s workwear has a feminine fit, it is slim fit an often has a women-like look in comparison with men’s workwear. Nowadays an increasing amount of women’s workwear is being offered. The amount of women working in industrial or other sectors where protective or qualitative workwear is required has quadrupled in the last years. The image that many people have when it comes to workwear is that it looks clumsy, unstylish and is strictly for men. This is not the case anymore. Tricorp’s women’s workwear is feminine, of good quality, and is available in a variety of stylish colours. Our women’s workwear is available in the size ranges XS up to 8XL.
What makes women’s workwear unique?
- Feminine fit: the clothing is fitted and stretchy which makes it suitable for a woman’s body.
- Bright colours: pink, orange purple and light blue are all colours that make workwear more feminine compared to colours such as black or grey.
- Women’s clothing: skirts and blazers are also workwear, but aimed at women.
- Aimed at professional women: professional women can dress representative and professional with Tricorp’s women’s workwear.
- Stylish: not just clumsy clothing, but clothing designed for ladies who lay as much emphasis on style as they lay on protection.
- Quality: Tricorp’s women’s workwear has a high quality standard. Because of this the workwear lasts longer, even after many washes.